This course is listed
- in Aachen RWTHonline as Seminar Advanced Topics in Cryptography,
- in Bonn Basis as MA-INF 1209 - Seminar Advanced Topics in Cryptography.
Please, send an email if you are interested in this seminar.
- Tuesday, 1400-1600, digital seminar room.
Kick-off meeting: Friday, 8 April 2022, 1000, digital seminar room.
Research front at the cryptographic preprint service ePrint.
Each participiant suggests three papers from ePrint, one of which is chosen. You then present your chosen paper in a session together with necessary background and deliver a report.
- Tuesday, 14 June 2022, 1400-1600. Timo Brand & Tianwei Zhang.
Lab project sketch. Applications of FHE in Medical Data Processing.
Hong, S., Park, J.H., Cho, W. et al. Secure tumor classification by shallow neural network using homomorphic encryption. BMC Genomics 23, 284 (2022). DOI 10.1186/s12864-022-08469-w.
- Friday, 1 July 2022, 1000-1200. Emre Yalcinoglu.
Joachim Neu and Ertem Nusret Tas and David Tse. Two Attacks On Proof-of-Stake GHOST/Ethereum. ePrint 2022/289.
- Friday, 1 July 2022, 1200-1400. Sourav Kulkarni.
Pratyush Ranjan Tiwari and Dhruv Agarwal and Prakhar Jain and Swagam Dasgupta and Preetha Datta and Vineet Reddy and Debayan Gupta. India’s “Aadhaar” Biometric ID: Structure, Security, and Vulnerabilities.. ePrint 2022/481.
- Friday, 8 July 2022, 1000-1200. Timo Brand & Tianwei Zhang.
Lab final talk. Title tba.
Basic knowledge of cryptography and fast understanding of mathematical and computer science topics is required.
- Master in Media Informatics: Computer and Communication Technology. 4 ECTS credits.
Students have to register this course in RWTHonline.
- Master in Computer Science at University of Bonn: MA-INF 1209. 4 CP.
Students have to register this course in BASIS.